Protective insulated jacket
Winter jacket with removable sleeves, woven.
- coating 100% polyester OXFORD 175 g/m2 basis weight coated with polyurethane.
- lining: 100% polyester 170 g/m2 basis weight.
- padding: 100% polyester 100 g/m2 basis weight.
- insulated with fleece
- with zip fastener and turtleneck
- two side pockets and additional zip fastened pocket in the top part
- zip fastened pocket on the inside
- bottom part and sleeves finished with welt - protect against wind on cold days
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Polyester coathed with polyurethane
- 100% Polyester
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Hand wash, max 40°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Automotive industry including construction, mechanics and repair of vehicles as well as varnishing
- Extractive industry including mining
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.