Women's protective jacket made of SOFTSHELL material.
- material: 96 % polyester, 4 % spandex, weight of 120g/m2
- fleece lining, weight of 150g/m2
- breathable and waterproof (1000mm) fabric with TPU membrane - protects against rain and wind, while allowing the skin to “breathe”
- drawstring hood
- two side pockets
- Velcro-ended sleeves
- ideal for both work and everyday use
- 94% Polyester
- 6% Elastane
- 100% Polyester
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash in temp. to 30°C.
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Hunting/ Fishing
- Sport, recreation and beauty care
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.