Flexible protective trousers FUSON.
- fabric: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- weight 240 g/m2
- fastened with a button and a zipper
- two pockets on the sides
- two pockets on the back
- two zippered pockets on the legs - end for attaching the keys
- reflective elements
- thanks to the use of spandex, the trousers fit better to the body, at the same time without restricting movements
- 92% Polyester
- 8% Spandex
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not dry clean
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
- Ironing temperature 150°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Automotive industry including construction, mechanics and repair of vehicles as well as varnishing
- Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Hunting/ Fishing
- Craft including production and processing of glass, ceramics, wood and printing houses
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.