Protective insulated bodywarmer
FORMEN insulated sleeveless garment.
- coating: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, gsm: 270
- 100% polyester padding, gsm: 130
- lining made of 100% polyester taffeta, gsm: 50
- with zipper and additional Velcro fastening
- three pockets on the chest, including two with zipper fastening, one dedicated to mobile phone, one narrow pocket for tools, e.g. pen and two bottom pockets
- keys terminal
- loops that make it possible to attach additional accessories
- on arms of the sleeveless garment there is a reinforcement made of black material to improve its resistance to frays
- accurate workmanship and increased resistance ensure high usage comfort
- OEKO-TEX® certificate (tested for the existence of harmful substances)
- 100% Polyester
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
- Ironing temperature 110°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Automotive industry including construction, mechanics and repair of vehicles as well as varnishing
- Food industry including restaurant, health care and medical services
- Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Hunting/ Fishing
- Craft including production and processing of glass, ceramics, wood and printing houses
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.