Protective insulated trousers
FORMEN insulated trousers reaching the waist.
- coating: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, gsm: 270
- 100% polyester padding, gsm: 130
- lining made of 100% polyester taffeta, gsm: 50
- two pockets at the rear side with Velcro fastening and two double side pockets including one with small pocket for the mobile phone
- one pocket on the trouser leg with Velcro fastening with additional small pockets for accessories and one longitudinal side pocket
- large number of pockets increases trouders functionality
- keys terminal
- loops that make it possible to attach additional accessories
- rubber at the waist level at the rear part which improves the liberty of movement and ensures better fitting
- possibility to adjust the length of trouse legs at the bottom part of trousers using zippers
- on knees pockets for knee pads
- on pockets, knees and at the bottom of trouser legs there is an additional reinforcement for the increased trousers resistance to frays
- accurate workmanship and increased resistance ensure high usage comfort
- OEKO-TEX® certificate (tested for the existence of harmful substances)
- 100% Polyester
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
- Ironing temperature 110°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Automotive industry including construction, mechanics and repair of vehicles as well as varnishing
- Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Hunting/ Fishing
- Craft including production and processing of glass, ceramics, wood and printing houses
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.