Protective insulated jacket
HARVER fleece insulated protective jacket.
- coating 80% polyester, 20% cotton, gsm: 240
- 100% polyester lining, gsm: 150
- 100% polyester padding, gsm: 150
- collar in the form of a stand-up collar
- four chest pockets, including two with Velcro closure and two with zip closure
- two zippered pockets at the sides at the bottom
- additional pockets on the inside, including one zippered and one with Velcro closure
- sleeves with ribbing on the inside
- reflective elements
- tested for harmful substances in accordance with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- 100% Polyester
- 80% Polyester
- 20% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
- Chemical and petrochemical industries
- Automotive industry including construction, mechanics and repair of vehicles as well as varnishing
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.